The Old Stone House Restaurant Ballinlough has identified some specific allergens in the dishes that we serve.
All our dishes are prepared in a kitchen containing nuts but every effort is made to keep this separate.
1. Cereals containing gluten – wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats Note: The cereal name e.g. ‘wheat’, must be declared and highlighted, not ‘gluten’.
2. Crustaceans e.g. crabs, prawns, lobsters. 3. Eggs.
8. Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia/Queensland nut) Note: The name of the nut, e.g., ‘almond’, must be declared and highlighted, not ‘nuts’.
11. Sesame Seeds.
12. Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphates (at concentrations of more than 10mg/kg or 10mg/L in terms of total Sulphur dioxide)
– used as a preservative.
14. Molluscs e.g. mussels, oysters, squid and snails
Please Note: There are some derivatives of these allergens which are so highly processed that they are not considered an allergenic risk and so do not need to be highlighted as allergens.
MONDAY – WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY - SATURDAY
5:00pm – 9:00pm
12:30pm – 7:30pm
The Old Stone House Restaurant Ballinough, Castlerea, Co. Roscommon F45 XH67
Call: 094 964 0332